Monday 31 January 2011

Great Table Tennis

Hello all last night i played some great Table Tennis with my pals, there was some classy shot play by master Gee he performed well with his new rubbers gave me lots of trouble but me being me over powered the Great Gee with my looping technique and firing backhand, it was proper firing last night i was impressed  and happy with my game. Eugeen or Mr brick wall as we call him played excellent his returning from my backhand loops what can i say i played a old school Dyce backhand loop with pace and plenty topspin and Eugeen returned it like he was playing a 2 year old, breaking my composure and heart then of course i lost the point and the game.


Today i am at Hayes TT club, gonna show them what time it is so as Arnie says I'LL BE BACK:

No comments:

Post a Comment