Thursday 17 February 2011

Players

 Afternoon all Monday was nice at TT i went to Bannatyne with Gee and Orrin, we played some great TT  there  were good shots played by orrin who to me has improved loads within the last year, the standard of the games are on a very good level, which is why our Friday nights is so successful.

Hayes had a home match against Youngs TT club, we won 5-4 but we could off done much better, Kwaku told me he played well but just didn't get the luck that was needed to see his matches through even though he won 1 game.

Darren won 2 games and George won 2, Kwaku said there is a chinese player they have who is good but beatable, he was quite upset he lost against him, specially as Kwaku came back from 2-0 down to 2-2 and then lose the match with a long serve.

Kwaku's game is a very unorthordox game which most players will find difficult to play against, so if his game is on he is a unstoppable player.

Dont worry Kwaks Summer League soon start, Master Gee your needed there as i need my TT partner there with me to encourage and Cuss me if need be, but i believe if  Gee played along side me we would be a proper Team, Imagine Kwaku as captain, Gee, Eugeen, myself and Everton as the 4th member impressive is all i can say.

well this friday should be ok every one is geared up for it, so till then. Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment